Tue, Jun 27|
You don't have to hold your breath for this adventure! Let's see what we can turn into sea creatures. Students will use upcycled materials to design sea creatures we know and love, deep sea creatures from their imagination, or try one of our sea creature challenges.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Resource Depot, 2508 Florida Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, USA
About the Event
Junk Hour aims to develop imagination and love for the environment in a fun, hands-on way that is unique to Resource Depot!
Junk Hour is an open-ended summer class, featuring 6 different workshops. Each workshop is from 10am-12pm, and will have different themes to engage students with upcycled materials and open-ended play. Participants may choose to leave their creation or take part of it home at the end of each class. Students can work together or on their own to create each week's theme.
- Workshops are open to school aged children, minimum age 6 and maximum age 16
- We have a maximum of 15 spaces available for each workshop
- Enrollment costs $20 per student per workshop
- Day of class registration allowed, but space is not guaranteed
- Materials and adult guidance provided
Jun 27, 12:00 PM